Skip to main content

SH Figuarts Rockman Zero - Review

Human and reploidkind's last hope: His name is ZERO....?





Slide!






Z-Saber GET





Love the translucent piece



L'Oréal ambassador


Ryuenjin!!!




...is always followed by Hyouretsuzan







If you're a Maverick and hears: Hoooooooo-


Haaaaaaa-


Hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Zero's fundamental 3-combo SLASH




Triple Rod





Looks sick!



Shield Boomerang


Super hero lan.... Ugh....



Buster Shot


Pew pew pew




Who am I...?



Pros:
Weapons
Sculpt is spot on

Cons:
Articulation plenty but a bit restrictive compared to newer releases by SHF

Rockman Zero builds on a new era from the X series. It brings BACK the fun of what the blue bomber and red slasher should be - the best side scrolling game in which the X7 and X8 failed to deliver. Rockman Zero was the saving grace and extended a new lore with that success. This version of Zero is as iconic as the "original" and a must-get! Capcom fucked up and no new series is down the pipeline abandoning a stellar franchise left me scratching my head.

I really enjoyed this figure. The amount of accessories is as fun as playing with Zero's articulated lengthy hair. Careful not to cut yourself though, as the helmet and hair tips are sharp as hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TT Hongli MG 1/100 Exia Ignition Mode - Review

Assembling bootleg kits can be a pain at times but this MG Exia Ignition Mode was a breeze. I was surprised from the fact that 90% went well and the other 10% were minor fixes - from shaving male connectors to gluing parts. I really enjoyed assembling my first Master Grade (I was hoping it was Bandai, my wallet was not cooperating as expected lol). Action! G...Gu...Gundaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!!! GUUUUNDAAAAMU!!! Ore wa........... Ore Wa Gundam-da!! Exia exterminating target............... Graham: Ike, Setsuna! Live and unlock the future! More swords Setsuna? Target exterminated! Joining the bunch :D Pros: Assembling is pretty easy for a bootleg Build is sturdy It came with LEDs! Cons: Joints are too stiff (for my liking, anyways, it made the kit solid though) Swords at his wait does not fit the peg in the hand Exia Repair parts does need half of the non-Repair head. (didn't bother with the transformation) The Exia Ignition Mode is a must have! I'm really g

RIP Crimson Comet

Photobucket has kidnapped my photos and I'm too lazy to re-upload and update every bit. It's been worthwhile. I'm intending to start a new blog that is more "personal" than just focus on one part of my hobby. Looking at my older posts, I can fairly say I've improved on my toy photography (and English!) in which I am thankful for this space as a medium to share my work. Thank you for reading up to this part! Cheers for 7 years!

Bandai RG Freedom - Review

First plan with this kit was to finish it as simple and as fast as possible. Sucking at panel lining, immediate change of plans to remedy the fugliness it turned out. Inspired by kits with dirt, wear and tear, and realism, I ventured in dry brushing hoping to hone my modelling skills (sure). And of course, fix the clusterfuck it has become. Thus I present, FREEDOM! Happy with the weathering but still needs a bit of polish on some parts are too busy or too "clean" Accessories Wings are a sight to behold Real Grade open hatch feature. Minimal but an effective kick Weather on the skirts and feet are perfect IMO. Glad I was able to pull it off :) Dim with the shot of the thrusters but the details on them are well put My only Kira figure. Does not project as action-y as I would like but oh well... Aaaaand ACTION! One man army is here there's nothing to fear Pew pew pew!